Thank God for:
- 689 that prayed the sinnerâ€™s prayer with us.
- Testimonies of healing, including deafness, partial blindness, paralysis, inability to speak, demon oppression and lots more
- Personal growth on my part (and other wonderful workers) in being used in hands-on ministry and growth in personal spiritual development.
- Mostly rain-free evangelistic events
- A follow up red-hot revival in a local church and diligent house-to-house visitation of new converts.
- Physical improvements on the church
- Credibility and authenticity among the locals for delivering on commitments
MORE PRAYER NEEDED FOR:
- Wisdom and diligence for this local church setting up Bible studies for the new converts throughout the area.
- My speaking tonight for the revival
- The trip I am making to Chaing Mai, Thailand and to the Karen tribal village church.
- The persecuted Burmese who are fleeing to that general area. Concerning this, anyone who wants first-hand updates from my missionary daughter Rachel whom I will be visiting when I go there.
- Pray for Rachel to cope with and minister to the devastation in peopleâ€™s lives, a devastation caused by political upheavals and sin.
- Pray that I will find immediate rapport, especially with these highlanders of Thailand.
- Pray that my background in the hills of rural Tennessee will help be put to good use in understanding and bonding with the people.
- For my continued growth and understanding of how to play my part in mobilizing workers for the remaining 10,000 unreached people groups.
God bless you. Thank you for praying.